I thought I'd take some time to write a little bit about the people who make me me. And put up with me being me. I love you all so much.
Got to start of with my mum and dad. I know every kid thinks their parents are the best in the world. But they're wrong, mine are. I want to thank you for being so supportive of me in everything I've done and every path I've been down. Moving so far away from you both has been such a strain, I still miss you both every day, but I know you're both doing well and I hope you're very proud of what I've achieved so far. First in the whole family to go to university, and you have the audacity to rent my room out to a Kurdish family? The cheek! You're both amazing and I love you very much.
Lozzagurrrrl! Cousins and best mates since day one, you've helped me through so much it's unbelievable. I reckon we'll get to our sixties or seventies and one day look back at all the ker-azy shenanigans we get up to! Yeahboi! So proud of you for doing so well with your job, I know you're going go up from here! Loves you!
Rhian, the sister I never wanted! We have our ups and downs, but luckily it's like 98% ups. Even when you're calling me names and distracting me. You're an amazing, funny, gorgeous girl, and I pity you having to be friends with a nabac like me! We've had fun times, long may they continue! Marketing geniuses (geniii?)
Katie P, you have lovely genitals.
KD! I know I've only known you five months, but it feels like so much longer! Despite hitting me, throwing things at my face and dragging me around you always know how to make me laugh! That's something I admire in anyone! And scarily, you remind me of me. But a much more aggressive female version. I love how you always know EXACTLY what I'm thinking when someone says something even remotely sexual.
Ian-credible Patrick Stewart, I miss you so very much. It saddens me when I think of how different things could have been if you'd been here another year, or even just lived closer. But you're still my fellow Arthur fanatic, and that's good. Get a job, you bum. HOORAY FOR SPORTS!
Honourable mentions (that I ran out of energy to write about. You'll notice my paragraphs getting increasingly smaller)
-Emma, Char, Nisha and Angeliki
-James Cronican
-Stacey Todd
-Charlotte Ellis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment